A takes on the A
So happy to see her face in Atlanta. I really needed my best friend to help learn my way through Atlanta. We started the night braving the trek from the airport to my APT via Marta.
Braving her fear of escalators to explore the CNN Center.
The longest free standing escalator in the world. 8 stories. 205 feet long.
Say hey to our Silver Fox, Anderson Cooper.
Walking through Centennial Olympic Park to go to the World of Coca Cola!
Representing the land down under.
The World of Coca Cola.
Quick Facts about Coca-Cola:
1. Coca-Cola is 90% water
2. 38 F is the perfect temperature to drink Coca-Cola
3. Coca-Cola was the first soft drink in outerspace in 1985
4. Coca-Cola makes so many different beverages that if you drank one per day it would take 9 years
5. 2,200 cans of Coca-Cola is made every minute
6. Coca-Cola has sponsored the Olympics since 1928
7. Coca-Cola employs over 700,000 people
In front of the Secret Vault keeping the formula of Coca-Cola
My new friend in Hotlanta!
Coke in Thailand
Best part about A being in Atlanta is that she was here to watch the closing ceremonies for the Summer Olympics with me! That is what a true friendship is all about.
In the spirit of the best week in the world we found the Olympic torch and tried on our Olympic uniforms at the Nike store.
I could not have asked for a better guest to share some of my Atlanta first with. Thank you Amanda, I love you to the moon and back. So lucky to have someone like you in my life.
Good Eats from the weekend:
Dinner Friday: Twist
Breakfast Saturday: The Flying Biscuit Cafe
Lunch Saturday: Atlanta Food Truck Park
Dinner on Saturday: Taqueria Del Sol
Bruncht on Sunday: Highland Bakery
Dinner on Sunday: Fellini's Pizza